Monday, March 21, 2011

things i wish to have

ooh noo,
i become super duper greedy now,
wish to get many things....

i want
change my stupid phone to

HTC

or 
dis 
i phone...

ok, my dear fren,, let u guys have chance to buy me a present,
haha....
dont b shy, jus buy n give me bah...lol....

next, i wan change my lappie,
my dear dear lappie goin to leave me soon, i think,
so, is time to change
yeah, plan to buy axus,
others brand...
> <...
sure wont buy acer, Sony de
toshiba n compaq i use before, so want to try some new brand,
erm, dell ar, can consider...hehe....

well,
i wish to buy clothes, 
shoes,
girl accessories ,
 bags,
if can shopping everyday, jiu hao lor...

n
car, car, car

lol, damn wish to get a car right now...

haha...i better dream early now...
tata...night world..

lastly, i want my result pass with flying color as well..

4 comments:

CHIRO said...

dream.....really dream....
sleep early bah!!!

yuki said...

yorrr,,,...support har lar u....
issssshhhh....

Naku said...

haha !
u wait la
slow slow wait
can de !

yuki said...

damn, u guys shud support har me lor,
always pijak me,
later my self esteem low dao go n tiu lao, den u guys baru know....=p