Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1 more to go


sitting in front my desktop all the time,
my holiday,
 still need to do assignment, 
goshh...
fml...
alright, ady done half, i should continue my work..
but den, luckily, im not the last one who start on last min..
aikkssss, really hope ada orang can help me done my assignment....
( k, keep on dreaming bah....)

well, by the way, my groupmate finally gaduh liao...
finally, at the last sub, both of them, 
gaduh...
in the mail....
1 of my groupmate like writing essay, 
n told us all her grandma story, 
told us y she come to our group lar, 
bukan tak da org mau her lar, 
she ady assign all the work for us, 
still not satisfy ke, 
blar blar blar...
really laugh die me
when i open her last mail.....
well, act we din bully her har, 
just she wanna to allocate all those thing by herself...

ok, its time back to my work liao..
hehe...
last assign liao...
fast fast finish it bah,
miss yuki cheong....
.
 many pimples on my face jor, 
sleep so late...t.t
n going to sick soon, i think,
due to my sexy voice....@@

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too!!
after 2ml!! no more assignment!!!!

yuki said...

me nid to ngai mai tomolo...
arghhhhhhhh.........

野孩子 said...

ha~! ha~! ha~!
sexy voice...><