Saturday, May 21, 2011

TIME FIBRE internet

TIME FIBRE INTERNET,
this is the last promoter job in my college life, 
i think so, haha.....
well,mostly  i have been sitting in my house for almost 2 month,...
due to my stupid result, so i need to put more effort in my study, (haha..is an excuse, i know)
so, i waste my time at my home sweet home, 
surf har net, watch har drama......

ok, im out of topic jor, haha, 
so, 

dang
*
*
*
*
dang
*
*
*
*
*
*

my cousin find dou 1 job for me, 
which is work for TIME FIBRE INTERNET, 
actually time dot come is a internet provider, just like streamyx , maxis broadband, 
but, it is much more faster compare to streamyx, celcom, maxis, blar blar broadband, 
serious, no joke....
unfortunately, they just target on office building which located at golden triangle area, 
n also high end residential area, like hartamas, solaris, those kind of expensive housing area...
the coverage is limited due to this fibre internet are 100% fibre, 
plus, time dot com is stand alone company, 
u know lar, is hard for them to pull the fibre line and expand their coverage....

u will never ever believe that i get such senang promoter job, haha...
y i said so,..
coz, 
i work wif my cousin gf, she will 'ziu ju' me , haha, 
my job scope is just sit there, chit chat wif her,
give some flyer at lunch time, 
say thx n smile to customer, 
tat's all...
den 5pm can sao dong, fong gong, 
n the next day 10am, continue chit chat again, ahahahha...

i cant believe that i get such easy work before i fly, 
haha...
but den, i still not yet get ready for my uk study, 
bank draft not yet buy, hsbc acc not yet open, 
n n, my luggage, belum pack lagi....zzzzz...

my melaka blog oso not yet update, 
aiyoyo....
k lar, is time to bed....
night... ^^

No comments: