Friday, February 25, 2011

interview failed

wtf...
wasted my transport fees+ time
argh...
i just filled up de form,
talk wif the women 5 min ONI,
den interview finish....
i not even introduce myself yet,
 told her  just can work for 3 months...
n she said they nid full time,
so, tats all...

so, after kena rejected
took taxi again....
f**k , no bus can reach thr,
the place nid taxi or own transport to reach...
y i dont have my own car??,
i super need a car
 if my dad is a millionaire jiu hao lor....
(* but dad,although u r not a millionaire, i still love u, haha)

go klcc to have my lunch, my 16++ bucks lunch ..
no money , no job, still enjoy having 'expensive' meal......
fml......

job ar job.....come find me bah.....
march is around the corner,
n me, still stay at home, movie-ing, fb-ing,plurk-ing blogging, msn-ing
---________---

god bless me bah....
if still tak da job, bless me kena toto, magnum or 3d, kena watever lar...^^

No comments: