Thursday, November 18, 2010

outgoing ^^



spend my public holiday wif mr edwine n mr moo moo
 at the Curve, IKEA, IKANO, n E-Curve
at first , v plan to go Ipoh,
but....
mr MOo Moo nid to work till 10 am..zzzzzzzzzz
so, boh bian...Ipoh trip have to cancel,
den v plan go Zoo Negara lor,
coz i wish to go thr long long time jor,
no ppl wanna go wif me,
kelian dao...
who knows, while v r having our brunch,
tian hei hei dy,
have to cancel zoo negara plan too..> <
lastly, i said i want go the curve,
tak pernah pergi mar,
hehe...
spend our day thr,
kena tipu dat day..haiz...t.t
disappointed lar..
due to i gonna to pokai jor,
therefore, nid to find some cheaper place for our dinner, pai sei lar,

deng deng,
*
*
*
*
*
*

( dis pic i simply take only)

v go kepong,jia jia, eat bat kut teh...
quite nice, n very 'dai' ...
(dis cost me RM 10 oso, no point,
but is me suggest to eat de lar, hehe... )
12am, go chihiro hse, + yam cha,
kena tipu by them again...
@#$%^@$#%...
noob lar me...
aikkkkssssssssss....
too baik hati jor....

well, whole day gone,
n i not yet finish my assignment...
sure kena shoot jor,
sorry...

No comments: